TECHNOLOGY TIG230 DC-HF/LIFT VRD230V+A
code 852055Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- pulse and EASY pulse operation
- TIG regulations: "bi-level", start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
- THINSPOT function for quick and precise tack welding
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
- anti-stick device
- VRD device
- remote control connector
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.