ELECTROMIG 220 SYNERGIC 400V
code 816059Microprocessor controlled MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA/TIG DC-Lift inverter multiprocess welding machine.
Its flexibility of use and the different materials it can weld (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or braze weld (galvanized sheet) allow for a wide range of applications, from maintenanceto installation and interventions in body shops.
The quick SYNERGIC regulation of the welding parameters, thanks to the ONE TOUCH LCD SYNERGY technology, makes this product easy to use.
The Made in Telwin ATC technology makes it easy to achieve excellent standards of welding on thin materials thanks to state-of-the-art control of the arc.
The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder's style.
The ONE TOUCH LCD graphic display allows for a better reading of all welding parameters.
Lightweight and very compact, it can be moved around easily in all intervention areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- 17 synergy curves available
- visualization on LCD display of voltage, current, welding speed
- regulation of: wire speed up slope, electronic reactance, burn-back time, post gas
- choice of 2/4 times, spot operation
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, motorgenerator (+/- 15%) protections.
Complete with MIG-MAG torch, work clamp and cable.